Terms And Conditions
- The words "we" or "us" or "our" represents Shaj Interior®, a company registered under the company's act in India.
- The words "you" or "your" represents an individual or a company or their representatives being as a client at Shaj Interior.
- The word "written" shall include any kind of electronic information transferring technologies such as SMS, Email, WhatsApp, etc.
- The phrase "events outside our control" shall include manufacturing defects, defects of engineering or architectural services, failure of telecommunications or transportation networks, delays or actions of third parties or employees, accident, injury, death, strike, lockdown, civil commotion, threat, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, storm, earthquake, subsidence, flood, adverse weather conditions, epidemic or any other natural disasters.
- These terms and conditions apply to you as a client at Shaj Interior. Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not make the order confirmation payment before consulting with us.
- This contract is between you and us. No other persons or organizations shall have the right to enforce us or any of these terms.
- Our discretion is final for the installation or application procedures of any products or services. No one has any right to enforce us.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another person or organization with a written notice.
- Any accusations without proof, intimidation, threat, or disrespects against us or our employees may lead to the service suspension.
- We shall send notifications and reminders to your registered email address and mobile number to inform you about your order status.
- To confirm your order, you should make the advance payment mentioned on your project estimate. We cannot process your order until we receive your payment since we don't take any projects based on work orders or purchase orders.
- You can make large payments by IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI, and Cheque. No other payment modes are currently available for now.
- You cannot make any changes to your order once we have processed your order since we don't have any refund policy currently.
- We shall dispatch the required materials to start your project within two business days from your payment credited into our account.
- We may cancel or postpone your orders due to the events outside our control or any other things which we cannot fulfill your order.
- You must pay your payments as mentioned in your project estimate since its being the essence of the contract between you and us.
- We may need certain information from you, which is necessary to complete your project on time without any errors. If you responded with delays or provided any wrong information, we may make additional charges to cover the loss of expenses.
- If there are any errors during the service, please inform us immediately and give us a reasonable time to correct the defects. We shall not make any additional charges for correcting the errors which happened by our fault or manufacturing defects.
- We may have to suspend your services if we have to deal with any technical problems or suffer from delays in your payment. We connot take any responsibility for the damages or losses to materials or the jobs done at your site during the suspension period.
- You should provide scaffoldings (only if the original roof is more than 12' heigh), storage space, toilet, water supply, electricity for free of cost.
- You shall be entirely responsible for the delivered materials or completed jobs on your site from thefts, losses, damages, or reworks.
- Cleaning or disposing of the debris or wastages of completed or dismantled products from your site is entirely your responsibility.
- You shall have to settle the outstanding payment of the completed jobs if you request us to pause your project for more than a week.
- We will make every effort to complete your project on time. However, there may have some delays that can happen due to the events outside our control, and we cannot take any responsibility for the delay or losses that occurred to you.
- We cannot generate the tax invoices until you pay the full payment with tax. The invoice will be delivered only as an email attachment.
- If you need any after-sales support, you should always contact our customer support via email or WhatsApp. Please do not contact the laborers, supervisors, or the site engineers who worked on your project to avoid delays and negligences in after-sales support
- Free service is only applicable for the products covered under the "Onsite Warranty". Service charges are applicable for other products.
- We may take photographs of the completed jobs, and we may have to use them for commercial purposes without your written consent.
- We shall not take any liability for permits, approvals, taxes, theft, losses, damages, injuries, death, or events outside our control during the execution of your project. You are entirely responsible for the claims and compensations arising until your project completion.
- Any disputes arising shall be subjected to the Chennai jurisdiction only and settled by arbitration. No other jurisdiction is acceptable.
False Ceiling Calculators
About Shaj Interior
Shaj Interior is one of the professional false ceiling companies in Chennai, and dealing with false ceilings and drywalls for residential and commercial projects all over Chennai and nearby locations.
We are specialized in gypsum false ceiling, grid false ceiling, gypsum drywall partition, gypsum wall paneling, false ceiling lighting, false ceiling painting, and false ceiling work drawings.
Payments We Accept
NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Check, Cash, e-Wallets, etc.
Copyright © 2010-2022 by Shaj Interior. No.8D, Kuyavar Street, Mannurpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600050.
Do not replicate contents from this website. Copyright infringement is a punishable offense.