Home » Terms
Share » ︿
Terms and Conditions
- The words "we" or "us" or "our" represents Shaj Interior®, a company registered under the company's act in India.
- The words "you" or "your" represents an individual or a company or their representatives being a client at Shaj Interior.
- The word "written" shall include all kinds of electronic-information transferring technologies such as Email, Whatsapp, etc.
- The phrase "events outside our control" shall include manufacturing defects, defects of engineering or architectural services, failure of telecommunications or transportation networks, delays or actions of third parties or employees, accident, injury, death, strike, lockdown, civil commotion, threat, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, storm, earthquake, subsidence, flood, adverse weather conditions, epidemic or any other natural disasters.
- These terms and conditions apply to you as a client at Shaj Interior. Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not make any payment before consulting us.
- This contract is between you and us. No other persons or organizations shall have the right to enforce us.
- Our discretion is the final for the installation procedures of any of our products or services. We cannot change our general procedures for any reason unless there is an acceptable reason with mutual agreement between you and us.
- We may have to transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organization if in case we face any difficulties in completing your project. If this happens, we will inform you with a written notice.
- Any accusations without proof, intimidation, threat, or disrespect against our staff or us may lead to service suspension.
- We shall send you written notifications or reminders about your orders to inform you about their status.
- Please make the advance payment mentioned in your project estimate to confirm your order. We cannot process your order until we receive your payment since we don't take any projects based on work orders or purchase orders.
- You can make payments by IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI, and Cheque. No other payment modes are currently available.
- If you wish to make any changes to your order once we have started to process the order, you need to pay the additional charges that occur to fulfill your order. We have the right to reject the request if it's difficult for us to process.
- We'll send the key materials to start your project within two business days of your payment being credited to our account.
- We may cancel or postpone your orders due to the "Events outside our control" or any other things which we cannot fulfill your order. If this happens, we will send you written notification to your registered email or phone number.
- You should pay the payments on or before the timelines mentioned in your project estimate since its being the essence of the contract between you and us to fulfill your order without any delays or interruptions.
- You should provide storage space, toilet, water supply, electricity, and scaffoldings (only for > 12' of roof level) free of cost.
- We may need certain information from you, which is necessary to complete your project on time without any errors. If you don't respond to our calls or requests on time or you have provided any wrong or insufficient information, we may make additional charges to cover the loss of expenses. And we will take extra time to complete your order.
- If you find any errors in our products or services, please inform us immediately and give us a reasonable time to correct the errors. We shall not make any additional charges to correct the errors which happened by us or the manufacturing defects.
- You shall be entirely responsible for the delivered materials and completed jobs on your site from theft, loss, or damages.
- We may have to suspend your services if we have to deal with any technical problems or suffer from delays in your payments. We are not liable for the damages to the completed jobs or unused materials during the suspension period.
- Cleaning and disposal of the debris or waste of the completed or dismantled products from your site is your responsibility.
- We may ask you to settle your outstanding payment if you request us to pause your project for over three weeks.
- We will make every effort to complete your project on time. Even though there may have been some delays that can happen due to "Events outside our control". We cannot take any responsibility for the delays or losses that occurred to you.
- We cannot generate the tax invoices until you pay the full payment with tax. The invoice will be delivered only electronically.
- If you need any after-sales support, you should always contact our customer support via call or email. Please do not contact the laborers, supervisors, or site engineers who worked on your project to avoid negligence in after-sales support.
- The free service is only applicable for the products covered under warranty. The service charges are applicable otherwise.
- We may take photographs or videos of jobs for our project references or for any other reasons we wish to use them. We may have to use the taken photos or videos of your project for any purposes without your written consent.
- We are not responsible for permits, approvals, taxes, theft, losses, damages, injuries, death, or any events outside our control during the execution of your project. You are entirely responsible for the claims arising until your project completion.
- We hate to have any disputes with our clients since we are trying to make our company more customer-centric. By any chance, if there any disputes arise between you and us shall be subjected to the Chennai jurisdiction only and settled by arbitration. We cannot accept to appear in any other jurisdictions for any reason.
Other Useful Links
Sorry, your device's viewport width is very small. Please rotate your device in landscape mode.