Contract Work Terms
- The words "we" or "us" or "our" represents to Shaj Interior™, a company registered under the company's act of India.
- The words "you" or "your" denotes that an individual or a company or their representatives being as a client at Shaj Interior.
- The word 'written' shall include any kind of electronic information transferring technologies such as Fax, Email, WhatsApp, etc.
- The phrase 'events outside our control' has used in the meaning that any act or event beyond our reasonable control. The strikes, lockdowns, delays or actions of third parties, failure of telecommunications or transportation networks, manufacturing defects, defects of engineering or architectural services, civil commotion, threats, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, storm, earthquake, subsidence, flood, adverse weather conditions, epidemic or any other natural disasters shall include.
- These terms and conditions apply to you as a client at Shaj Interior. Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully. If you don't agree with a single norm in these terms and conditions, please don't confirm your order before consulting with us.
- This contract is between you and us, no other persons or organizations shall have rights to enforce us or any of these terms.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organization with written notice.
- Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat, or disrespect against us or our employees may lead to the service suspension.
- We shall use your mobile number and email address to communicate with you regarding your services and order notifications.
- Any values we quoted on your estimate are just for an estimation purpose only actual quantities may vary at the time of completion.
- We cannot process your order until we receive your payments since we don't take projects based on the purchase orders.
- You shall have to make your advance payment mentioned on your project estimate to confirm your order, and it will be considering that you agreed with all of our terms and conditions when you make the payment.
- Please refer to your estimate's validity date and make your advance payment within the validity date to avoid order cancellations.
- You can make your payments by IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI, or Online Payments (charges applicable for online payments).
- You may cancel your order within 24 hours of your advance payment. Please refer Our Refund Policies to know more information.
- We may cancel or postpone your orders due to the events outside our control or any other things which we cannot fulfill your order.
- You must pay your payments as mentioned on your project estimate since its being an essence of the contract between you and us.
- We may have to suspend your services if we have to deal with any technical problems or we suffer from any delays in your payment. We shall not take any responsibility for the damages or losses to materials or the jobs done at your site during the suspension period.
- We shall dispatch the materials required for your project after the 24 hours of your payment, and we don't take return after the delivery.
- If you cancel a portion of the work from your order after we dispatched the materials to your site, we cannot accept your cancellation.
- You should provide storage space, electricity, water supply free of cost. The scaffolding is your cost if the roof is > 10' from the floor.
- You shall be responsible for the damages, thefts or losses of the delivered materials and installed or completed services on your site.
- Cleaning or disposing of the debris or wastages of completed or dismantled products from your site is entirely your responsibility.
- We may need certain information from you that is necessary to complete your project on time without any errors. You will have to cooperate with us until we complete your project. If you don't respond to us timely or you provided any wrong information to us, you will have to pay the additional charges we considered as reasonable to cover the expenses which require to compensating the losses.
- If there is any error during the service, please contact us immediately and give us a reasonable time to correct the errors. We shall not make any additional charges for correcting the errors which happened by our fault or manufacturing defects.
- We will make every effort to complete your project on time. However, there may have some delays that can happen due to the events outside our control, and we cannot take any responsibility for the delay or losses that occurred to you.
- Choosing the right product for your services is entirely your responsibility. We shall not take any responsibility for the risk of failures.
- Our discretion is final for the installation or application process of any products or services. No one shall have the right to enforce us.
- If your project requires an idle period for more than a week, you will have to settle the payments of completed jobs on your project.
- We shall make additional charges for the failures or damages arising to the materials, products, or jobs during the project's idle period.
- We shall not generate your project invoice until you pay the full payment with tax. And it will be delivered only as an email attachment.
- We may take photographs of the completed jobs for our records and may use it for commercial purposes without your written consent.
- Free onsite service is only applicable for the products covered with an onsite warranty, and service charges apply to other products.
- If you need any after-sales support, you should always contact the customer support via email or WhatsApp. Please do not contact the laborers, supervisors, or site engineers who worked on your project to avoid delays and negligences.
- We shall not take any liability for permits, approvals, taxes, theft, losses, damages, injuries, death, or events outside our control during the execution of your project. You are entirely responsible for the claims and compensations arising during the project execution.
- Any disputes arising shall be subjected to Chennai jurisdiction and it shall be settled by arbitration, no other jurisdiction acceptable.
❯❯Modular grid false ceiling samples
❯❯Plasterboard false ceiling samples
❯❯Gypsum drywall partition samples
❯❯Simple design gyp ceiling samples
❯❯False ceiling gypsum tile samples
❯❯Acoustic mineral fiber tile samples
❯❯POP ready made cornice samples
❯❯Gypsum false ceiling light samples
© 2010-2020 Shaj Interior™. All rights reserved. Regd. Office: No.8D, Kuyavar Street, Mannurpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600050
Do not replicate any designs or contents from this website. Copyright infringement is a punishable offence.